The Calmare® device uses a biophysical rather than a biochemical approach. A “no-pain” message is transmitted to the nerve via disposable surface electrodes applied to the skin in the region of the patient’s pain. The perception of pain is cancelled when the no-pain message replaces that of pain, by using the same pathway through the surface electrodes in a non-invasive way.
Calmare Therapy® (scrambler therapy) is an FDA-cleared alternative pain management therapy aimed at creating a non-invasive highly effective treatment for acute and chronic neuropathic pain.
Screening cost is $100.
Calmare Treatment: $300 per treatment. Credit card payments will incur a 4% processing fee. Payment must be received prior to treatment. Treatment is covered by most insurers.
The current cost of $300 per treatment will remain unchanged if a package is not purchased.
NO SIDE EFFECTS
Calmare® Pain Mitigation Therapy is a procedure that involves placing surface electrodes along nerves that are conveying recurring, painful signals. The sensory information which is presented in a pseudo endogenous waveform is perceived as self-regulating. Thorough testing and evidence shows with CPMT treatment the brain can reorganize, retrain and return to homeostasis. Simply put, this treatment makes new connections and offers relief for patients who experience chronic Neuropathic pain.
Regardless of pain level and physical symptoms, neuropathic pain can be significantly reduced—or fully alleviated—after a series of 10 scrambler therapy treatments, performed once per day.
- Chemotherapy-Induced Peripheral Neuropathy
- Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Chronic Post-Herpetic Neuralgia
- Sciatic Nerve Pain
- Chronic Back Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Post-Surgical Nerve Lesion Neuropathy
- Brachial Plexis Neuropathy
- Phantom Limb Pain Syndrome
- Chronic Migraines
- Atypical Headaches
Calmare Scrambler Therapy Treatment is a U.S. FDA 510(k)-cleared and European CE mark-certified, non-invasive pain therapy device for the management of acute and chronic neuropathic pain. It is used to treat debilitating pain, especially when narcotic painkillers, such as morphine, are ineffective.
Calmare has been successful in treating pain associated with:
- Oncology (cancer), including pancreatic, breast, bladder, lung, prostate, colon, rectal, kidney, ovarian, cervical, liver, uterine, etc.
- Neuropathic pain (nerve/nervous system), including sciatic and lumbar pain, phantom limb syndrome, failed back surgery syndrome, Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS), Migraines, and Fibromyalgia.
The Calmare Pain Therapy Treatment has helped thousands of patients reduce and manage their pain while many patients report becoming pain-free after completing the treatment protocol. It is safe and free from side effects and addiction associated with other treatment options. Regardless of pain intensity, during each treatment, a patient’s pain can be completely removed for immediate relief.
Patients are comfortably connected to the Calmare Pain Therapy Treatment device via small surface electrodes (similar to those used in EKG and other medical procedures) that are placed on the patient’s skin near the area where the patient is experiencing pain. It treats pain through a biophysical process rather than with drugs. When the device is turned on, it sends a very low current of electrical stimulation through the nerve fibers, which carries a “no pain” signal to the brain that essentially overrides the previous pain signal. After a series of treatments with our Calmare Pain Therapy Treatment device, the patient’s pain is steadily decreased to allow the patient to participate in more daily activities and enjoy a better quality of life.
Calmare Pain Therapy Treatment has been shown to be effective in treating chronic neuropathic and oncologic pain unlike other pain management devices such as a traditional TENS device which works primarily with musculoskeletal pain, including arthritis and fibromyalgia. Unlike narcotic drugs (morphine, etc), the Calmare Pain Therapy Treatment is a non-addictive treatment that avoids the harmful, potentially fatal, adverse side effects and addictive properties linked to addictive, sometimes toxic, painkillers.
Screening cost is $100.
Calmare Treatment: $300 per treatment. Credit card payments will incur a 4% processing fee. Payment must be received prior to treatment.
Each treatment steadily diminishes the pain intensity of the patient. During treatment, a patient is treated at a level that removes pain and doesn’t cause discomfort.
- For patients with neuropathic pain: 10-12 daily treatments of 30-45 minutes based on each individual patient’s condition and response.
- For Patients with oncologic pain: 10-12 treatments are scheduled based on the patient’s pain control needs.
Calmare Pain Therapy Treatment is currently in use in the United States at major pain management and cancer research hospitals including:
- Virginia Commonwealth University’s Massey Cancer Center
- University of Wisconsin-Madison’s Paul Carbone Cancer Center
It is also available in the United States and internationally at major pain clinics and hospitals including:
- La Sapienza University of Rome
- Pain Management Center at Tor-Vergata University Medical Center, Rome
- Fondazione Parco Biomedico San Raffaele, Rome
- Istituto Nazionale dei Tumori, Milan